03 November 2010

an awesome book of thanks!

this video... makes me smile... a lot.... 
An Awesome Book of Thanks! from Dallas Clayton on Vimeo.

Dallas Clayton has written two books.... which can be viewed for free online... or purchased through amazon. Which I am seriously considering doing (the latter... since I've already done the former... a few times...) This video/these books makes me smile... and makes me think of friends... which makes me smile, and.. makes me think that if i still worked at the kindergarten that we would read at least the first book a million times ... which... kind of makes me smile. okay okay, it does, it makes me smile too. 


so.. yay for online free reading and books and illustrations and art and ... and... dreams!


PS: their website: veryawesomeworld

0 comments:

 

perandom © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates