30 December 2009

small town comfort

Queen Bee:

I'm convinced that you use Broughton chocolate ice cream AND Broughton chocolate milk in your delicious chocolate milk shakes. If you do, I commend you, very wise decision. The more Broughton the better, the more chocolate the better. Don't listen to those people that tell you to put chocolate syrup in vanilla ice cream, they speak nonsense. If you don't, please don't tell me, I'd rather not know.

At first I was a little hesitant about the looks the girls working inside gave from the window... but later settled cheerfully into my booth with my milkshake as I realized that everyone else besides myself and my cousin had appeared to be regular customers, so they were probably trying to figure out who the strangers were. It's okay, I understand.

PS your onion rings are fabulous and completely satisfied my year long onion ring craving.

Julie

0 comments:

 

perandom © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates